It's been long enough! It's time to connect for another glorious ~half-day of discussing all things GP!
Please submit ideas for content on the Louisiana Chapter Discussion page & spread the word to your peers! If anyone has been working on something that they're itching to share, please let me know and we'll fit you into the "Member Showcase" section.
Date: Wednesday, July 18, 2018
Location: Alfasigma USA, Inc. Office
4099 Hwy 190
East Service Road
Covington, LA 70433
Time: 9:30 AM - 2:30 PM CST
- Welcome & Introductions
- GPUG News & Events
- Sponsor Presentation - 'Sales and Use Tax Solved for Microsoft Dynamics GP Businesses!' presented by Wolters Kluwer
Is your business required to collect sales tax on the products or services that you sell? Join us as we identify the core elements of effective sales and use tax compliance and the impacts to your business and to your technology and tax teams.
What three pain points are we solving
1. How are you keeping up with the over 6,000 rate changes every year? Rely on sales tax rates and taxability information that the IRS has been using for 12 years running
2. Worried about the time and hassle of another technology deployment? Work with a seasoned and savvy team to ensure your implementation for today; and to scale for the future.
3. How do I know this solution is right for my business? Utilize the tools with demonstrated success in the widest variety of industries, including the highly regulated, dynamic and transaction heavy Communications vertical.
CCH® SureTax® delivers a simple and intuitive user experience to support daily activities such as updating, monitoring and reporting
- Member Showcase
- Educational Session 1 - Management Reporter (medium skill-level) presented by Noah Moseley of MSX Group
- Educational Session 2 - Integration Capabilities & Tips using SmartConnect presented by Kyle Malone
- Roundtable Discussions
*Agenda and details subject to change
Audience*: All Dynamics GP users are welcome. Your GPUG Membership extends to ALL employees at your company, so we encourage you to invite your colleagues and fellow peers. Partner Members are welcome to attend provided they are accompanied by a customer and they can refer to our Code of Conduct for additional guidelines: https://www.dynamiccommunities.com/partner-terms
Looking forward to seeing everyone in July!