Join us for the next Minnesota (Minneapolis/St Paul) Chapter meeting on Tuesday March 19th, 2019 from 10:00 am - 2:30 pm!
Attend this in-person learning and networking opportunity with Dynamics GP peers in your area. Learn best practices, tips and tricks, and proven results from individual experiences to get the most out of your company's investment.
But why should I come? This is the Number One lowest cost way to meet face to face with other Dynamics GP users like yourself. Even if you do not see your major topic of interest on the agenda, there are still many chances to discuss your topic, ask questions, identify opportunities, and address challenges about Dynamics GP during the Networking Lunch, and Roundtable discussions. We are here to help you out!
1021 Bandana Blvd E # 220
St Paul, MN 55108
Tuesday March 19th 2019
- 10:00am Welcome & Introductions
- 10:15am Chapter Business, GPUG News & Events
- 10:30am GP Power Tools Overview and New Features – David Musgrave
- 11:30am Networking Lunch
- 12:30pm Why upgrade your GP? The 5W's of an upgrade - Presented by Lori Ritzer, Sr Upgrade Project Manager Columbus Global
- 1:30pm GP on Microsoft Azure: Running your business in the cloud - Presented by Kevin Dwyer, Infrastructure Managed Services Solutions Manager Columbus Global
- 2:30pm Meeting close
- 2:45pm Happy Hour at Gabe's by The Park
- 991 Lexington Pkwy N, St Pual, MN 55103
*Agenda and details subject to change.
Audience: All Dynamics GP users are welcome. Your GPUG Membership extends to ALL employees at your company, so we encourage you to invite your colleagues and fellow peers. Partner Members are welcome to attend provided a customer would accompany them. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for additional guidelines.