Presenter: Marvin Crossnoe
Marvin Crossnoe discovered programming in college and has spent many years applying this programming expertise to the design and implementation of accounting software products. AccountingWare is one of the entities in the CoNetrix family of technology companies. Marvin is currently the CEO of CoNetrix and the general manager of the AccountingWare division.
ActivReporter is an Excel-based replacement option for Management Reporter, FRx, BI 360 or Jet Reports. Extremely user-friendly, as we are “just Excel,” users, can learn to use ActivReporter in hours, not weeks or months.
ActivReporter Demonstration Agenda:
1. An Illustration of different kinds of Financial Reports that can be produced by ActivReporter.
2. The development of ActivReporter Excel Reports.
3. A discussion on the ActivReporter High Speed Database integration with Dynamics GP.
4. The ActivReporter “Drill-Down and Drill-Back” of Journal Entries and all supporting Detail Records in Dynamics GP.
5. The Publishing of ActivReporter Reports
6. The migration of Management Report Writer Reports over to ActivReporter to produce an ActivReporter Excel Financial Report.
7. Utilization of the ActivReporter “Interactive Trial Balance” that provides for complete GL Account Reconciliation, Auditing and Research.
8. Integrating of an External Excel Budget Workbook with an ActivReporter Financial Report.
During our ActivReporter Demonstration we will be reviewing the following Financial Reports.
1. Balance Sheet Comparing Two Years
2. Income Statement Compared to Budget with Embedded Graphics
3. Cash Flow Statement
4. Income Statement 4 Years in Comparison
5. Income Statement Years Vertically and Divisions Horizontally
7. Boardroom Showing Both and Income Statement and Balance Sheet on a Single Report