In June we are again hosting a shared virtual GPUG meeting with the Irvine, Los Angeles, San Diego and Portland communities all in the same session!
Wednesday, June 17th: Starting time 12:30 pm, Ending time 2 pm PST!
With the success of the May shared meeting between these 4 groups, we thought it would be great to do it again.
To save time and keep it moving, we will not be doing a full introduction of all attendees, but as always we will make time for discussions!
This will be a virtual GoToMeeting and it would be preferred if you could share your picture/video and participate in discussions so it could be INTERACTIVE. Please do not share the link with other people, as we want folks to register themselves so we can track attendance and GPUG member activities!
We are calling these SPEED Meetings, so folks can attend during an extended lunch (and stay engaged for 90 minutes).
Please register just as you would an in-person meeting, and we will provide the connection information for you.
The agenda for the June meeting is listed below.
- GPUG Community News/Events: Including Update of Conferences, Presenter/Leader Intros, etc.
- Topic of the Month GP Landed Costs Overview by Mike Zapp, MJZ Consulting
- Tip of the Month GP Adv SmartLists: Navigation/Reminders, Export Options by GPUG All*Star, Abra Gilman, Collins Computing
- Product Overview Power Approvals (Perfect timing for remote connectivity) by Angel Blum, Mekorma
- Q & A/Attendees Discussions Open Mic / Ask the Experts
- August 2020 Virtual Presentation Ideas Members Vote on Content of Next Meeting
Looking forward to seeing you then!