Hello,Does anyone have experience using AD Groups with Browser-only access in SSRS? I've heard using AD Groups is not desired due to inconsistent behavior. I have hundreds of users in an AD group that needs access to SSRS reports. When I add the AD group with Browser permissions, users seem to have access to all functions (Download, Delete, Manage, Folder Settings, and Site Settings!). If the user is removed from the AD Group and set up individually as a browser, they only have browser functions (as desired).
I've been working with our GP Partner and Microsoft on this, but we're not getting anywhere. We've checked everything in security, and it all seems to point back to the AD Group not behaving as expected. I'm not looking to troubleshoot anymore, but I would like to know if anyone has encountered this issue. Thanks!We've also gone through this: Microsoft Dynamics Community
If you've found this thread useful, dive deeper into User Group community content by role