Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  SmartList GoTo for Sales Line Item Detail Window

Posted 24 days ago
    Hello,

I'm not sure how many are familiar with SmartList here, but I'm trying to setup a custom SmartList with a Go To that opens up the Sales Transaction's Line Item Detail for the selected record. I already have setup a Go To to open the Sales Transaction Entry window and that works fine, however the Go To for the Sales Line Item Detail just opens the Sales Transaction Entry window. Am I missing something? Below is a screenshot of how I configured the Go To

------------------------------
    Kerwin Octavo
    Fabricated Metals

• 2.  RE: SmartList GoTo for Sales Line Item Detail Window

Posted 22 days ago
    Edited by Dexterity Developer 22 days ago
    You need to use create 3 steps for Open Form option like below.

It seems my screen shots are not attached in correct sequence.. looking for option to correct it.
    dexteritydeveloper
    dexteritydeveloper@gmail.com
    https://keptonworking.blogspot.com/

• 3.  RE: SmartList GoTo for Sales Line Item Detail Window

Posted 22 days ago
    Thank you for the reply and suggestion. I tested it out but all it got me was opening the Sales Transaction Entry Window, which I already have a Go To setup for that window. What I'm needing is a Go To for the Sales Item Detail Entry for a specific Line Item on a Sales Transaction in the SmartList (see below)

Kerwin Octavo
    Fabricated Metals

• 4.  RE: SmartList GoTo for Sales Line Item Detail Window

Posted 21 days ago
    If you only have single item on line scroll then we can add one more step to run the macro( to focus on scrolling window) and then run script Expansion Button to open detail window.
    But for multiple lines it wouldn't work. Go To functions by default are only for main windows and not for grid/scrolling windows.
    The only other option is customization to provide gp to option for detail window.

dexteritydeveloper
    dexteritydeveloper@gmail.com
    https://keptonworking.blogspot.com/

If you've found this thread useful, dive deeper into User Group community content by role