Plan, Prepare and be Proactive for a Positive User Group Summit Experience
I can't help it, I'm a planner. On vacations, I like to map out the itinerary (much to the chagrin of my kids) and uncover hidden gems in a new location. Every year, at this glorious back-to-school time, I absolutely love walking into an office supply store and breathing in the smell of new planners, calendars and small notebooks perfect for list making (who can relate?). If I could get an air freshener for my car, it would smell like an office supply store. And don't get me started on post-it notes.
Whether you can relate to my planning ways or are the type to "just wing it", if you've made the decision to attend User Group Summit
it's best to think of the 3 P's approach: Plan, Prepare and be Proactive.
User Group Summit is fast approaching – and with 130+ educational sessions
it's smart to think ahead and plan
your experience. If you are attending with colleagues think of the "divide and conquer" approach and share what you learn or purchase the recordings to listen back at the office.
During this one-of-a-kind event, prepare
to mingle with 7,000 of your closest Microsoft Business Applications community peers, Microsoft experts, ISVs and partners! There's something for everyone - but make sure to add these to your list:
- See what’s in store to help you get the most from Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Looking for a particular exhibitor in our expansive Expo Hall? You can now sort by category or search by keyword - make a list ahead of time and save time!
- Dynamics GP Shootout. Join us as some of the most creative minds go head-to-head on all things Dynamics GP, SQL Server and Microsoft Excel.
- User Group Medics. Bring your toughest questions or thorniest system issues and get expert advice and guidance.
- Microsoft Power Series. Check out 7 courses and 13+ hours of deep-dive, hands-on learning dedicated to Power BI, PowerApps and Flow, right from Microsoft experts.
- Pre-Conference Academy. Experience nearly 50 Dynamics GP sessions to build practical skills you can apply year-round.
- Power Zone. Grab your headsets and enjoy the unique thrill of 4 simultaneous sessions in 1 room.
Finally, be proactive!
Connect with others in this amazing GPUG Community to get questions answered, find out if peers from your local Chapter are attending and meet up with them onsite and don't forget to check out Bob McAdam's Oct 1st "Summit Preview"
webinar. If you've registered for Summit, you are automatically in the Summit Community
- join the conversations! GPUGers are so helpful and ready to offer advice - you just have to engage. Haven't registered yet?
There's still time, but don't procrastinate. Advanced Pricing
is good through September 5th - so reserve your spot today to join us for this unique, user-centric gathering that provides the ultimate customized experience and will give you the best return on investment year-round.
See you there!