GPUG Amplify 2017 is the ONLY major Microsoft Dynamics end user event in the first quarter of this year! Go back and read that first statement again. Yes, after two decades of the highly successful ‘Convergence’ conference (which includes one iteration of the now re-assigned ‘Envision’), the first statement in this blog is 100% true. Seems hard to believe, doesn’t it? I attended ‘Convergence’ 13 times and placed it on my calendar every year as soon as I knew when/where the next one was going to be. Springtime was like an annual event auto-renewal for me.
GPUG Amplify helps fill the gap Convergence left behind, but don’t expect this intimate, Dynamics GP-only conference to be an exact replica. Here is what I believe are the top offerings coming up at GPUG Amplify this year:
- Decision-Maker Oriented Sessions: The session tracks at GPUG Amplify are tailored to decision-makers and cover three important areas: Reporting, Educational (i.e. GP-centric but not part of the Reporting track), and Leadership/Executive. The speakers are the names you’ve come to expect and the topics are smart and topical. Click here to browse the GPUG Amplify session list by track.
- Industry Roundtables: We’ve been asked to include more industry-centric discussion opportunities, so we’re delivering. For one hour on Tuesday afternoon March 21, visit one of our Industry Roundtables and spend time with experienced moderators, sharing best practices and discussing how Dynamics GP is best leveraged in the following industries: Distribution, Manufacturing, Services, Not-For-Profit, Finance.
- Keynote Speaker: Too often we hear news about data breaches and identity theft - these aren’t just periodic stories either! Someone or some business is adversely affected every single day the world over. In an ever-changing, interconnected world, getting smarter with personal and business data is essential, which is why I’m proud to share that our Amplify Keynote speaker is Eric Pearson, an IT Examination Analyst for the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation since 2010. Fun fact: The word “security” is referenced in his resume 42 times! Learn more at www.gpugamplify.com/keynote.
- Partner Sales and Marketing Pre-Day: Located at the Marriott Anaheim on Monday, March 20, this Pre-Day is overflowing with new sales/marketing sessions, thought leadership, how-to training, and industry best practices for Dynamics GP VARs and ISVs. Separate, advanced registration is required, but hey, you’ll already be onsite, so we’d love it if Partners would also register to attend the full GPUG Amplify event. Browse Pre-Day sessions.
- Independent Software Vendors (ISVs): Amplify will have 27 ISVs showcasing their latest solutions and creative capabilities. Perhaps the vendors will feature tools you use or tools your company is evaluating for potential future use.
I look forward to seeing you in sun-splashed Anaheim, CA, and don’t forget to register before February 28 to be entered into our drawing for two complimentary tickets to Knott’s Berry Farm*.
*Winner will be notified via email March 1. Free Ticket Offer available to paid GPUG User Members only. To become a member, visit: www.gpug.com/join.#Manufacturing
#Non Profit #Training #ISV Solutions #Sales #Distribution #Leadership#TipsandTricks