GPUG Academy Distance Learning offers the ability to learn from recognized industry experts while sitting at your own desk.
Our classes provide a unique instructor-led learning environment coupled with hands-on training. You can practice the content and apply the curriculum while you learn it instead of just watching and listening. Classes are conducted with a combination of a conference call VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) and a remote desktop connection. Detailed instructions for connecting and attending a class are sent one to two days prior to the class start date.
- Zero travel costs
- Expert instructors
- Targeted content
- Hands-on interactive training environment in a virtual classroom
- Select courses are repeated throughout the year
- All classes are CPE accredited
- Classes are rarely cancelled
- Discounts for GPUG Premium Members and Microsoft Service Plan Members
With over 60 classes on the calendar this year, there are plenty of topics to choose from!
To view the GPUG Academy Distance Learning 2013 schedule of classes click here.
- Preview Members are not eligible for the Premium Member discount.
- To maintain an optimal training environment, each person attending a class is required to register separately. If more than one attendee per registration participates, their organization will be billed for the additional attendees.
- CPE certificates are provided by request via the training survey upon completion of the class.
- Students are strictly prohibited from recording any portion of any Academy classes or using any screen capture tool.
- Some of our GPUG Academy Distance Learning classes are recorded. For high-demand classes, recordings provide an opportunity for those unable to register for the live class to still acquire the content. Recordings are not provided to registrants of the live class as the recording service expense is not included in the class registration. If a student would like to access a class recording, please contact Academy@GPUG.com for instructions on registering to receive the recording link.
Refunds: If requested a minimum of 7 days before class start date, a refund will be provided. A credit for a similarly priced class will be provided if requested at least 48 hours before the start of class. If a credit is issued the recipient is responsible for identifying a class for which to use the credit and contacting Academy@GPUG.com to redeem it and register.
Issues / Cancellations: A core principle of the User Group Academy is to avoid cancelling classes; we believe that it is a disservice to you as a member and to the community. For more information regarding refund, complaint, or program cancellation policies, please contact the GPUG Training Academy at email@example.com.
Dynamic Communities, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
If you don't see a class you'd like to take, let us know!