GPUG Event PreGAME at Convergence 2011 Atlanta (April 2011)
VARs and ISVs are invited to this exclusive event while at Convergence 2011 Atlanta. Partners are encouraged to meet with each other, gather tips on creating a better experience at Convergence 2011 Atlanta and collaborate with Microsoft executives.
This event is hosted by GP Partner Connections. GP Partner Connections is a peer-to-peer professional networking group for Dynamics GP Implementation Partners and ISVs dedicated to increasing the knowledge and competency of Implementation Professionals, Consultants, and Technical Sales Engineers.
Announcing PreGAME Keynote: Doug Kennedy and Anders Spatzek
Doug Kennedy and Anders Spatzek are keynote speakers for PreGAME. Doug Kennedy, Vice President, Microsoft Dynamics Partners and Anders, Director Customer & Partner Services and Programs at Microsoft will cover the value of partner's relationships.
This event will help prepare a better experience for you, your staff and your guests while at Convergence. It's called PreGAME@Convergence 2011 Atlanta.
PreGAME offers a forum:
- To make more connections in the Dynamics GP business.
- To ascertain information about ISV offerings so VARS can follow up and visit at the booth.
- For all participants to focus their attention on each other prior to customer arrivals
- To engage with Microsoft executives about programs and product.
- To learn more about GP Connections.
- 8:00 am – 9:00 am Registration and networking amongst the community
- 9:00 am – 9:30 am Keynote kick-off with Doug Kennedy and Anders Spatzek
- 9:45 am – 11:00 am ISV & VAR Speed Dating
- 11:00 am – 12:00 pm Town Hall Meeting with Key Microsoft Team Executives
Town Hall Panel will Include:
- Doug Kennedy, Vice President, Microsoft Dynamics Partners
- Anders Spatzek, Director Customer & Partner Services and Programs
- Errol Schoenfish, Director Product Management
- Pam Misialek, GP Product Manager
- Chris Lerum, Senior Director, Dynamics Commercial Technical Support
- Jeff Trosen, Product Unit Manager for Dynamics GP and Dynamics Sure Step
- Chad Sogge, Group Program Manager
- Mark Albrecht, Director US ISV Strategy
Space is limited and you don't want to miss the opportunity to better preplan your week.
Attendance is free, for partners only and you do not have to be a member of GP Connections or GPUG to attend. Registration is helpful for planning.
Click Here to register if you are not a member. GPUG partner members register as usual.
Dynamics GP Partners - Trying to Pass SureStep Certification?
During DayONE @ Convergence, GP Partner Connections, a GPUG affiliate, will host a partner exclusive study hall.
The Sure Step Study Hall session will help you prepare for taking the Microsoft Sure Step certification test. Christina Philips, certified Sure Step trainer, will help you develop a study plan for the exam and discuss key Sure Step concepts that will be critical to passing the exam. This is for any Dynamics ERP Partner and will be a quick study that can make a difference in achieving your ERP competencies. Look for this at 3:15 at the convention center in Room B216.
Brought to you by: